|Capacity||Ø2.5, 5.5, 7.0mm|
|Dimensions (cm)||7 x 4 x 4|
P367 Centre Punch Set - 3 Piece Ø2.5, 5.5, 7.0mm
DescriptionMade from high carbon steel and hardened and tempered for a long working life, the punches have a knurled body for a firm safe grip.
Centre punches are normally used to make an indentation in metal, plastic or wood prior to drilling to prevent the bit skating off target
- Knurled body for a firm safe grip
- Extra long length for easy use.
- Hardened and tempered
- Punch - Point Size x Body Diameter x Length:
- Punch A - 2.5 x 8.0 x 150mm
- Punch B - 5.5 x 9.5 x 150mm
- Punch C - 7.0 x 12.0 x 150mm